Must be able to work during the day Wednesday-Friday, some nights and some weekend days & nights for a total of 25-30 hours a week. Our tasting room hours are Wed. & Thur. 1-10, Fri. & Sat. 1-11, and Sunday 1-6. Closed Mon. & Tues.
We are looking for someone that is warm, engaging, fun with a positive personality, organized, timely and dependable. You need to take your job seriously but like to have fun while doing it.
Want to work with other positive people in a warm, relaxed and fun team atmosphere and most importantly, like wine?
Job duties will include but not limited to:
· Tasting Room members create fun and relaxed experiences and education for our guests about our unique style of wines.
· Providing wine tastings, handling retail sales, and host the Tour and Tasting Experience, which includes a short tour of our production room and a brief explanation of our wine making process, which we will teach you.
· Host Wine-O Bingo Nights
· Inventory management for the tasting room and ordering
· Manage our POS system (Spot On) and cash handling
· Maintaining quality control for the wine in our tasting room
· Maintaining the clean appearance of the tasting room
· Help with some cleaning duties
· Checking company emails and messages, answer phone and assist guests with any questions and site navigation
· Opening and/or closing store
· Daily Food prep
· Fun, relaxed working atmosphere
· The opportunity to make good part time money
· Flexibility with taking time off when needed
· Tips are shared and our tasting room staff averages over $20 per hour
· Generous discounts on wine and retail items
· Complimentary shirts
Aspirations Winery is an Equal Opportunity Employer and our minimum qualifications are;
• At least 21 years of age
• Have a valid Florida driver license, and a reliable method of transportation • Passion for people, wine, food and service!
• Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills
• Hard-working, team player
• Ability to stand and walk for up to 8 hours per day
• Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds (1 case of wine)
• Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
• Experience in a wine environment, serving, or bartending
If you think you are the right applicant for our winery, please fill out the form below and attach your work history/resume.
If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.